Each patient is unique and should be assessed by one of Canabo’s Cannabinoid Specialists to get the correct strains and amount of cannabis. Canabo Medical Inc. has identified a few strains of cannabis that work well for treating sleep issues.
In fact, according to the National Institute of Mental Health, they are two of the most common mental disorders in the country. Data from 2015 indicates 16.1 million adults suffered at least one major episode of depression in the previous year. As we already learned, CBD reduces depression and anxiety and is also antipsychotic. Yes, as covered above, CBD has many uses in terms of treating illnesses and chronic medical conditions.
- That’s why we oversee production from seed to bottle, beginning with high-quality raw materials.
- Plants – It’s our mission to help others, and as such, we produce the best products we possibly can.
- Doing things the right way – Our growing practices are natural and sustainable – as beneficial to the earth and environment as they are for our plants and products.
- While Charlotte’s Web is in the process of achieving official USDA Organic Certification, we already practice organic and sustainable cultivation techniques to enhance the overall health of the soil and our crop.
- We extract using only the highest quality parts of the plants – flowers and stems — not discarded scraps of stem parts from other industries.
- The soils where we take root are tested and cleared for heavy metals and other contaminants prior to planting.
How Should I Take Cbd?
The Perelman School of Medicine has been ranked among the top medical schools in the United States for more than 20 years, according CBD oil to U.S. News & World Report’s survey of research-oriented medical schools. The School is consistently among the nation’s top recipients of funding from the National Institutes of Health, with $494 million awarded in the 2019 fiscal year.
Penn Medicine is committed to improving lives and health through a variety of community-based programs and activities. In fiscal year 2019, Penn Medicine provided more than $583 million to benefit our community.
The company has recently launched an online self-referral program for individuals with sleep issues. Research indicates that CBD may be valuable in the treatment of cancer in a number of different ways. CBD as well as some of the other compounds found in cannabis have an antitumor effect and can amplify the death of tumor cells in both colon cancer and leukemia. In addition, investigations have shown that CBD can be used to stop the spread of cancer cells in cervical cancer cells.
What we know currently is just the tip of the iceberg, and future research may show that this is one of the most important medicines discovered within our lifetimes. However, special precautions should be taken if you’re breastfeeding or pregnant, as there hasn’t yet been enough research into the safety of CBD within this group.
Also, if you suffer from Parkinson’s disease, you should consult a doctor before exploring CBD treatment as high doses can make the symptoms of some people with the condition worsen. Taking the side effects into account, CBD has been used safely for as long as six months at a dose of up to 300 mg a day.